A vintage charm bracelet brings back memories of a sweeter, more innocent time.
This darling gold tone 1960′s vintage charm bracelet doesn’t hold value for it’s expensive parts. No, the pearls are faux, and the gold is paint, but it’s style is definitely from a sweeter simpler time.
Each of the larger charms has moving parts.
- The phone has a delicate pearl placed in the center of the working rotary dial
- Windmill’s sails spin
- All four wheels of the covered wagon rotate
- Wishing well has a crank which turns
- Merry-go-round horses dance in a circle
- Wheels on both the wheelbarrow and the horse cart spin
- There is an assortment of lesser charms; flower pot, martini shaker, wine glass.
- The prior owner added an Ohio charm and a piece of shell, both can easily be removed.
This quaint, gently worn piece of Americana will be a treasured piece in a charm bracelet collection. The starting bid is a mere $4.99, so there’s a good chance you’ll snag it for next to nothing!
Visit my Google+ Profile